Monday, June 27, 2011

CM Punk Made WWE Worth Watching For The First Time Since 1998

Link to video until WWE takes it down

Some people are saying this is a work, which is plausible. But regardless, it kept my interest and the only thing i hate is that his mic got cut off. Now I've probably watched maybe 4 WWE matches in their entirety since 2004 so I had to read the news on facebook from one of my friends that watches WWE and had to google it. Now one of the things that makes it seem like a work is the fact that his mic didn't get cut off sooner although Vince can't find his ass with both hands so it probably took him a while to make a few calls to have the plug pulled on CM's worked or non-worked shoot. Now that I think about it, Vince probably wasn't at the event and he probably wasn't even watching because WWE is so awful that even VKM doesn't watch that crap they call "entertainment" so the plug-puller was probably some guy hoping to get a promotion or it was all staged. That and most WWE fans nowadays are either mentally retarded or they piss standing up with their pants around their ankles so name-dropping John Laurinaitis was highly unnecessary but I like that he did it.

1 comment:

  1. i try but i prefer TNA the same way i prefer getting kicked in the balls to hitting my dick with a hammer. both suck but atleast TNA's shittiness is funny

    ReplyDelete